Sunday, February 12, 2012

Supernatural Litmus

With all of the claims of paranormal activity in our world today, how can one be sure he/she is not being scammed. UFO sightings, hauntings, telepathy, and noodling are all beyond the understanding of the human mind. Wouldn't it be great to be able to know what is real and what is fable?

Free Advice:
If at any time you lose control of your bladder while witnessing or experiencing a so-claimed supernatural occurrence, you'll have learned a vital truth. The answer is YES, you should consult your doctor about adult incontinence.

2 comments:

  1. Let's say I cannot recall if I had (or had not) witnessed a supernatural occurrence. And let's say during this event I may (or may not) have had, I may have witnessed post-event that my trousers were warmly moist. And let's say say it hadn't happened before (save my toddler years) and hasn't happened since. And let's note, for the record, that I am a practitioner of medicine.

    Now what do I do (or not do)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always recommend "back-up pants" for just such an occasion.

    ReplyDelete